Deadline- October 15, 2012
Fondation de France wishes to draw the interest of researchers in academic disciplines such as social sciences (sociology, anthropology, etc.), epidemiology, public health or applied research. Fondation de France will particularly focus on young researchers (PhD or postdoctoral students). The goal of Foundation de France is to support projects that will help the targeted populations in the short or medium term.
- Collaboration between research teams based in France (or in Europe) and in Southern countries will be a decisive prerequisite.
- innovative research projects based on a rigorous analysis of actual needs;
- well-justified original projects: innovative thinking will be appreciated;
- projects with clearly-defined goals and expected outcomes (actual health and social usefulness);
- projects with high methodological standards.
For more information, visit this link