Women Welfare Organization (WWO) is a Non-Profit, Non-Governmental Organization which was founded by a group of female volunteers. Female from various spheres of life such as education, health and women activism are the members of Board. WWO was registered under Social Welfare Ordinance of 1961 in January 2007.
The registered office of the organization currently situated in District Jaffarabad. WWO geographical area for intervention with communities is the entire province of Balochistan, with focus on rural areas. Their important area of interventions is District Jaffarabad.
Now days the organization is on the way to have interventions in District Nasirabad, Kachi and Sibi.
Female Governing body and female professionals are the strength of the Organization who is committed with their vision. The organization believes that the Female Development is the key for sustainable development. The organization has been involved in preparation of various kinds of projects in the fields of education, health awareness and capacity building. Board of Directors is the governing body of organization, which is involved in policy issues of the organization. The BOD members appoint head of the organization that is fully responsible for overall activities of the organization. Regular audit of accounts is conducted by external auditors.
A Healthy, Prosperous, Peaceful & Gender sensitive Society where people and specially women and Youth have their right to a life of dignity.
Mission of Organization is to straggle for establishment of a Peaceful, Healthy, Gender sensitive & prosperous Society. To empower women and Youth in all basic fields of life and improve their living condition.
1. To work for basic health improvement and provision.
2. To provide free medical Aid to the senior citizens.
3. To struggle for environmental protection
4. To protect the women and children rights and
development of community
5. To raise awareness among the young students (Specially
6. Networking in social development institutions
7. To provide micro credit to rural women for women
Sectors In focus:
• To establish basic health units.
• To provide awareness and facilitation on family
• Organize seminars, rallies, group discussion.
lobbing and workshops.
• Vaccination on Hepatitis B.
• To provide health education.
• To provide awareness on HIV Aids.
• To provide free health aid to senior citizens.
• To establish skill development centers on Tehsil
• To provide formal and non-formal education.
• To provide awareness on tree plantation.
• To provide micro credits loans.
• To provide awareness on saving.
1 Existing Resources, Utilization
3 Team Work.
Human Development prosperous Nation.
WWO board consists of highly dedicated and committed Female professionals. Following are the members of board of directors of WWO:
S# Name Designation Occupation
1 Amna Khoso President Social Worker
2 Sara Akhtar V.President Educationist
3 Ghulam Hussain G.Secetory Social Worker
4 Balach Khan Treasurer Social Worker
5 Shah Pari Member Doctor
6 Shehzadi Member Doctor
7 Shella Naseeb Member Social Worker
Name of Organization: Women Welfare Organization.
Date of establishment: 2004 (Registered in January 2007).
Registration Act: Social Welfare Act 1961
Registration #: 030/66/07/CD
Office Address: Sher Dil colony.Near Girls
Ph #: 0838-510519
Contact Person: Amna Khoso (President)
Cell # 03222637912
Rauf Baloch (Executive Director)
Cell # 0300-3172098.