Deadline- July 3, 2012
This call for proposals refers to the action sheet 1: Improved capacity of non-state actors (“Support for the Partnership for Peace-building”), which aims to continue to assist non-state actors by focusing on manage calls for proposals for actions of civil society on thematic issues and / or cross such as (but not exclusively): the media as a means of conflict prevention, women, peace and security, especially women’s participation in political processes; capacity building of civil society in mediation and dialogue. These issues were selected because they reflect a complementarity or synergy evident with other activities and priorities for action supported by the European Union, in accordance with the recommendations of the 2009 study for take stock and determine the scope of the partnership for peace building.
- be legal persons and nonprofit
- be a non-state actor, as defined by Article 10.2 of the Regulation establishing the Stability Instrument: non-governmental organizations, indigenous organizations, professional groups and local citizens’ groups, cooperatives, unions, organizations representing economic and social, local organizations (including networks) involved in the cooperation and decentralized regional integration, consumer organizations, women organizations and youth organizations, teaching, cultural, and scientific research, universities, churches and religious associations or communities, media and any non governmental associations and private and public foundations likely to contribute to the development or the external dimension of internal policies and
- be nationals of a Member State of the European Union or any other State participating in this call for proposals is open generally in accordance with Article 17 point 3) of the Regulation establishing an Instrument for Stability
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with their partners and not just acting as an intermediary and
- have stable sources of funding and sufficient to ensure the continuity of their organization during the implementation of the project and, if necessary, to finance part of the project and
- be able to demonstrate its ability to implement activities equivalent to the grant requested.
For more information, visit this link