Deadline- 30 June 2012
Countries/Region- All Countries
The Center for International Forestry Research (CIFOR) advances human wellbeing, environmental conservation and equity by conducting research to inform policies and practices that affect forests in developing countries. They are one of 15 Centres within the Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR).Their headquarters are in Bogor, Indonesia, and we have offices in Asia, Africa and South America. They are looking for people who share our mission and our commitment to professionalism, innovation, impact and collaboration. They currently have an exciting job opportunity as a Post Doctoral Fellow, Gender.
- A PhD in a field related to the subject area such as women/gender studies, development studies, sociology, anthropology and other relevant disciplines.
- Solid background in forestry, natural resources management, environmental management or related subject.
- Sound command of methods for gender analysis.
- Experience in developing, delivering and reporting training and review workshops.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with demonstrated excellence in written and oral presentations. Additional languages desirable.
- Field experience in developing countries.
- Some experience in proposal development and fundraising desirable.
For more information, visit this link