NGOs, social enterprises and other development-focused organizations are invited to submit applications for Nexus Grants for Innovation Program under Grants for Innovation (“G4I”). Grant is offered up to US$60,000 per project. This program is designed to support the development of an outstanding innovation that both mitigates climate change and meets the needs of poor populations.
Eligibility & Criteria-
- Applicants and partners may reside in any country in the world.
- An Applicant is the entity who submits a project application for the Grants for Innovation. Each application must have one Lead Applicant, and can have one or more Partners.
- Entities eligible to apply as Lead Applicant are existing Members of the Nexus cooperative. If non‐Members wish to submit applications as the Lead Applicant, they may do so, however they are required to-
- note that part of the selection process will include an assessment for membership into the Nexus co‐operative
- note that award of the grant is conditional upon approval of, and agreement to, membership into the Nexus co‐operative.
- Partners which are not Nexus Members will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- All Entries must be in English.
For more information, visit this link