Deadline- 31st August 2012
The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree. Successful applicants are required to undertake full time study.IPRS students who require visa extensions will need to pay any associated medical examination costs for themselves and their dependants.
Applicants for the FIPRS will be automatically considered for the International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (IPRS).
- Applicants must be a citizen of any overseas country, except New Zealand, and, satisfy the University’s academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research, including the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students.
- Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- Applicants must not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are normally only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
Complete the International Postgraduate Research Scholarship Application form. Applicant must include with their application original or certified copies of-
- academic transcripts
- English language test results
- translations (where appropriate).
- a research proposal, approximately 500 words in length, which details the problem, hypothesis or question that applicant will examine, and the methodology or approach that applicant will use and the anticipated resources required for the research project to be viable
- a brief outline of applicant research experience and
- a summary of applicant research publications. For each of their research publications that are in a language other than English please provide an abstract in English.
For more information, visit this link