Deadline- October 1, 2012
As part of the Canadian Disability Policy Alliance, a Community-University Research Alliance (CURA), 25 scholarships will be awarded over the next five years. There is an opportunity in 2012-13 for 6 scholarships for graduate studies (3 MSc and 3 PhD). Masters students will be funded for $5,000 for one year, and PhD students for $10,000 for each of two years.
- Be doing research on disability policy for thesis, specifically in one of our 5 areas.
- Preference will be given to students studying Canadian disability policy.
- Be in second year of Master’s or third & fourth year of PhD program.
- Involve at least one community partner / disability organization in their research.
- Preference will be given to students with a disability, to Canadian students, and to students studying at a Canadian university.
- A CURA investigator will be selected to act as a resource for scholarship recipients.
For more information, visit this link