Applicants are invited to apply for Taiwan/ROC – PIF Scholarship Scheme offered by Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat. This program is offered to pursue full or part time studies at certificate, diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate levels studies.
Covers tuition fees, text book, living and accommodation allowances (special conditions apply for the accommodation allowance), medical insurance, and one return economy airfare to the country of study.
Eligibility & Criteria-
- be a citizen of a Forum Island Country and a resident in a Forum Island Country for five years prior to application, excluding years of study overseas
- be applying to commence a new programme of study and not be seeking support for study already commenced
- have been accepted into a programme of study and institution, or should show proof of application when requested
- be under 35 years old for undergraduate courses or under 40 years old for postgraduate courses
- be in good health, and not hold a criminal record
- be able to take up the award within the scholarship year
- not be under any bonding requirements at the commencement of this award
For more information, visit this link