Proposals are accepted for Community Development through Village Initiatives Improving Quality of Life in Rural Communities under Europe Aid. The purpose of this program is to improve the living conditions of the people living in rural areas in the northern part of Cyprus.
- To enhance the natural heritage and intangible cultural heritage assets in rural areas in the northern part of Cyprus
- To improve basic community services in rural areas in the northern part of Cyprus
- To reinforce the social cohesion and local governance in rural areas in the northern part of Cyprus.
The overall indicative amount made available under this Call for Proposals is € 3 million. The initial planned duration of an action may not be lower than 12 months nor exceed 36 months.
Eligibility & Criteria-
- be legal persons
- be non-profit-making
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- be established in the northern part of Cyprus
- be a local community (muhtarliks are not eligible to apply)
- be a Civil Society Organisation established under private law: Non-Governmental Organisation, Chamber, Association, Union or Foundation
For more information, visit this link