Deadline- 1 April 2013
Countries/Region- Developing Countries
The Tilburg University provides Master’s scholarship program 2013-14 by which courses are offered by the university, University has 40 scholarships available for excellent international students who are admitted to a Master’s program at Tilburg University (MA, MSc or LLM).
The Tilburg University Scholarship for Academic Excellence includes:
- A scholarship of € 5000 for living expenses
- A partial tuition waiver of up to € 8,406 which means students will only pay a tuition fee of € 2,454
Eligibility & Criteria-
- Candidates must have been (unconditionally) admitted to one of the graduate programs at Tilburg University for the academic year 2013-2014
- Candidates must have achieved excellent study results in their relevant (under) graduate program. As an indication, the student must have graduated with an average result of at least 8 (out of 10) or must be among the top 10% of their class
- Candidates must hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Candidates should fill in the Scholarship Application Form
- Candidates must be newly enrolled at Tilburg University
Tenure- Tilburg University Scholarships for Academic Excellence are awarded for one academic year. Candidates applying for one of the Research Master programs will have to apply for the scholarship again for their second year of their Research Master program.
How to apply?
- Download the Scholarship Application Form
- State in the application form that you graduated with an average result of at least 8 (out of 10) in a relevant (under)graduate program, by providing your calculated GPA and/or proof that you belong to the top 10% of your class
- Send the Scholarship Application Form together with your application for the Master’s program before the Scholarship deadline.
For more information, visit this link