Concern Worldwide and USAID’s Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance jointly provides funding for RAPID (Responding to Pakistan’s Internally Displaced) programme which will provide lifesaving assistance to over two million people in conflict and flood-affected areas. The fund supports local, national and international non-profit organisations in providing humanitarian assistance to internally displaced people people and disaster-affected communities in the following sectors-
- Water, sanitation and hygiene
- Shelter and settlement
- Agriculture and food security
- Logistics support and relief commodities
- Economic recovery and market system
- Humanitarian co-ordination and information management
The purpose of this Call for Proposals is to fund national and international humanitarian organizations working in Pakistan to implement short-term emergency and early recovery projects in FATA and Sindh. Interested organizations active in the humanitarian sector are invited to submit applications for projects through this Call for Proposals, in accordance with the procedures and instructions available on website.
- Interventions supported by the RAPID Fund must be completed within 3 months of approval;
- Grants must range between PKR.425,000 and PKR.25,500,000;
- Pakistani and international non-profit, non-governmental organizations interested to apply to RAPID must be registered and legally permitted to provide humanitarian aid in Pakistan by respective authorities.
For more information, visit this link