Deadline- 5 September 2013
Proposals are invited for CIP Eco-innovation First Application and Market Replication Projects under European Commission. The objective of this program is to promote entrepreneurship and innovation and at support for policy making that encourages entrepreneurship and innovation.
CIP Eco-innovation will support projects focusing on Eco-innovative products, techniques, services or processes which aim at prevention or reduction of environmental impacts or which contribute to the optimal use of resources. The indicative total amount available for this Call is EUR 31,585,000.
Three main aspects of CIP Eco-innovation are-
- Environmental benefits
- Economic benefits (including wide replication)
- Contribution of projects to innovation
Eligibility & Criteria-
- Applications can be submitted by one or several entities. All applicants must be legal persons, whether private or public.
- Entities which do not have legal personality under the national law may also propose action within the CIP Eco-innovation initiative, provided their representatives have the capacity to take on legal obligations on their behalf and assume financial liability.
- Applicants must be established in the territory of the European Member States. Likewise, the programme is also open to legal persons established in-
- European Free Trade Association (EFTA) countries which are members of the European Economic Area (EEA), in accordance with the conditions laid down in the EEA Agreement.
- Accession countries and candidate countries benefiting from a pre-accession strategy, in accordance with the general principles and general terms and conditions for the participation of those countries in EU programmes established in the respective Framework agreements and Association Council Decisions.
- Countries of the Western Balkans, in accordance with the provisions to be determined with those countries following the establishment of Framework Agreements concerning their participation in EU programmes.
- Other third countries, when Agreements and procedures so allow.
For more information, visit this link