Deadline- November 1, 2012
Countries/Region- Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestinian Authority, Tunisia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
The general objective of this Phase IV of the programme is: to support and strengthen the participation and contribution of youth organisations and youth from the Euro-Mediterranean region towards the development of civil society and democracy.
Target groups of the Euro-Med Youth Programme (under the responsibility of the National Youth Authorities and the 8 Euro-Med Youth Units that are in charge of the Programme in their respective countries):
- The beneficiaries of the grants and their partners: Youth NGOs on local, national level.
- Actors and stakeholders of the youth field: youth leaders, youth workers, volunteers.
- Final beneficiaries: young people.
- Legal persons registered in the respective countries
- Non profit making and NGOs: please refer to the guidelines, soon on line on the different EMYUs website, about the eligibility of applicants.
- People directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with their partners, not acting as an intermediary.
For more information, visit this link