Deadline- November 16, 2012
Grants will be awarded to strategic research cooperation which generates new knowledge relevant to the needs and strategies of priority countries and to Denmark’s development cooperation and contributes to strengthening research capacity in developing countries.
The objective of the Danish support to development research is to generate new knowledge capable of alleviating development problems and strengthening research capacity in Danish priority countries.
In 2013 the following 3 research themes are prioritized by MFA because of their relevance for development cooperation-
- Governance in fragile states and unstable environments
- Green economy, inclusive growth and employment
- Rights to natural resources
Eligibility & Criteria-
- Applications can only be submitted by an institution, e.g. a governmental institution, private-sector enterprise or private organization in Denmark. The main applicant must be attached to the Danish institution, which will be responsible for the approved project. The main applicant researcher must at the time of submitting the application hold a PhD or equivalent qualifications, documented clearly in the CV.
- Grants will only be awarded to strategic research cooperation projects which contribute to strengthen research capacity in Danida priority countries.
- International research institutions and research institutions in countries outside the Danida priority countries can only be included as secondary partners and can only be supported by the grant for their direct services to the research institutions in the Danida priority countries. Partners from the private sector, who participate in a proposal, can only receive support if it is documented how they will contribute with additional resources to the research.
- This Call is available in English only.
- Applications must be completed and submitted electronically via DFC’s e-application system
- An e-application form
- Appendix A: CVs of all principal researchers
- Appendix B: Signatures
How to apply?
- Contents and use of the e-application form
- The e-application form is available at their website.
- For more information about how to use the e-application system, follow FAQ given in website.
For more information, visit this link