Peace Revolution Fellowship for Youth is an opportunity for youths interested in peace to participate in 10 days of Inner Peace Retreat, which has a focus on Meditation, Peace and Buddhist Studies) and 3 days of Workshop and Dialogue. The fellowships will be held in Thailand and there will be three fellowship periods:
- 18 June to 1 July 2012
- 10 August to 12 August 2012
- 15 August to 21 August 2012
The fellowships includes: full or partial sponsoring of airfare, free accommodation, free catering, free local transportation and free meditation retreat fee.
- Be 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application;
- Have completed 42 days of the online self-development program;
- Have completed at least 1 Special Ops;
- Have good proficiency in written and spoken English language;
- Be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
In order to apply for this fellowship, candidates should first apply and begin the self-development program details of which are available online at the Peace Revolution website. There are also other specific eligibility requirements for different fellowship periods.
Deadline: 31 March 2012.
For more information, visit this link.