Deadline- Any time during the year
Wikistrat is the world’s first Massively Multiplayer Online Consultancy. Wikistrat is recruiting interns throughout the year for its regional and professional analytic desks. Interns undergo an unpaid internship program consisted of month-long training followed by three months of internship. Upon completion of the internship, qualified candidates will be invited to join Wikistrat in a Researcher rank. Interns play an active role within the Wikistrat Network: interacting with top analysts, helping to write concise reports and analysis on topics of their expertise, contributing to the theoretical knowledge base of Wikistrat , and integrating their work across a unique Web 2.0 platform.
- Be able to contribute at least 15 hours per week to Wikistrat
- Great communication skills – Enthusiastic and well spoken in English
- High level writing skills and analytical capabilities
- Experience in Political/Economic/Security research
- Preference to applicants with relevant degrees and proven working experience
For more information, visit this link