First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
- Scholarships for Youths to attend the 2015 International Development Youth Forum in Tokyo
- Development Cooperation Funding: Ghent University’s Master Grants for Developing Countries
- Create Democracy Education Material to make an Impact on the Society
- The IGC Research/Country Programs: Call to Institutional/Individual Researchers
- The DFATD Grants for Strengthening Maternal, Newborn and Child Health: Partner with Eligible Canadian Organization to work on the project