First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
- USAID/South Africa Seeks Application for Rule of Law Project
- U.S Mission to India Call Proposals for Cooperative Agreement
- OCLC/ALISE Library and Information Science Research Grant Program 2016 Call for Proposals
- USAID/Dominican Republic Call for Civil Society Action
- EU-India EIDHR Programme for Capacity Development and Promotion of Diversity for Inclusive, Sustainable Growth in India: Secure Grants of Up to 1,500,000 Euros