First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
International Seed Grant Opportunities for New NGOs & Early Start-ups FundsforNGOs has gathered a list of donor agencies that may be interested in funding such new ideas and even new NGOs that adopt innovative approaches to bring about change. Usually such type of funding is referred to as seed grants... Click here to learn more!
- Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice Intersex Human Rights Fund Grant
- ARCOS’ Small Grants Programme 2015 for Biodiversity Conservation
- Human Rights Fellow in the Center for Reproductive Rights
- GSRC Call For Papers: Submit Manuscripts for Kohl Journal on Gender and Sexuality
- Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Grants Up to USD 150,000 on Five Programmatic Areas