First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
- The Pushing Boundaries Challenge for Youth who Care about Nature
- Who can apply for USAID Development Innovation Venture?
- The Development Innovation Ventures of USAID to Implement Innovative Ideas
- The Confucius China Studies Program Joint Research PhD Fellowship for International Students
- AAUW International Fellowship for Women outside the USA