First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
- EU Support to Horticulture Sector Value Chains in Tanzania
- The European Instrument CBSS for Indonesia
- Enter Photographs for Marine Conservation Photography Grant
- USAID Invites Applications for Systems Strengthening and Health Commodities Activity
- USAID/Mali Invites Application for Implementing the SBCC/SM Activity