First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
- IPPF Africa Region Call for Applications: Youth Action Fund 2015 to Promote Young People’s Sexual and Reproductive Rights
- International ReSource Award of US$150,000 for Sustainable Watershed Management 2015
- WWF Conservation Workshop Grants for Building Capacity of Communities
- Humane Earth Foundation Grants for Organisations Working in Environment Sector
- Jacob Foundation Research Fellowship Program for Child and Youth Development