First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
- The HILAF Science & Technology Doctoral & Post-doctoral Scholarships
- The USAID invites applications for Regional Health Integration to Enhance Services in East Central Uganda
- USAID Calls Proposals for Better Outcomes for Children and Youth in Eastern and Northern Uganda
- The CDIDF Grants for I/NGOs in Cambodia for Disability Inclusive Development
- The AgTraIn Erasmus Mundus Fellowships Program