First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
- Cross-Border Health Integrated Partnership Project around Eastern, Central and Southern African Transport Corridors and Cross-border Sites
- Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program for Young Business and Development Professionals Around the Globe
- Diaspora Engagement to Rebuild Livelihoods after Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines
- USAID/West Africa’s Sanitation Service Delivery Program
- April 22nd Earth Day Celebration: Download a Free PDF on Environmental Funding