First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
- Vice-Chancellor’s Research Fellowship Program by the Queensland University of Technology
- The Aga Khan Foundation Canada invites Research Proposals for Central Asia Health Systems Strengthening (CAHSS) Project 2014
- The Dissertation Proposal Development Fellowship (DPDF) Program for US and non-US students in the USA
- The FRIAS COFUND Fellowship Program for International Incoming or Reintegration Fellows to Germany
- Post-graduate research Scholarship in Queensland University of Technology, Australia