First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
- An International Organization has announced a New Call for Proposals for Several Countries
- Are you Conservation Leader? Become Kinship Conservation Fellow
- Fortune Global Women’s Mentoring Program for Emerging Women around the Globe
- TWAS-DFG Cooperation Visits Programme for PhD Researchers in Africa
- Conservation Fund Grants for Species Research