First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
- Hungary’s Crackdown on NGOs – Part of Global Trend
- The Global Resilience Challenge for Building Resilience to Acute Shocks and Chronic Stresses in Select Regions: A call by the Rockefeller Foundation and USAID
- Carry out Evaluation on the Establishment of the Dakar and Amman hubs of ICVA Project
- Young People Living with HIV: Represent your region in the Y+ Steering Committee
- Sustainable Water Management Scholarships and Research Grants of DAAD