First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
- The Challenge Cup 2015: $650,000 Cash Prize in 4 Categories
- Free Guide: Top Funding Sources for Orphanages Worldwide
- AVERT’s Small Grants Programme 2015 of £10,000 for Lesotho, Malawi and Swaziland
- The Orskov Foundation inviting students with an aim to alleviate poverty
- The Agropolis International Scientific Prize of €20,000