First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
- Become Yale World Fellow 2015
- The GDPC call for research on Mobile Communication for Preparedness in South East Asia
- Become the AGCO Africa Ambassador: Win $10,000 Cash Award & represent Africa in International Green Week (16-25 January 2015)
- IREX Community Solutions Program : 4-months Fellowship to US for young Community Leaders
- The 2014 Thought For Food (TFF) Challenge: $20,000 to teams for Food Security Projects