First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
- The West Africa Civil Society Institute Leadership Program for middle-management Civil Society Leaders
- USAID/Tanzania Community HIV Prevention Program for Key and Vulnerable Populations
- Submit Letter of Inquiry to Firelight Foundation for Safe Communities, Resilient Children initiative
- The Union for International Cancer Control Fellowship for Early Career Researchers
- World Nomads Scholarships for Individuals anywhere in the World