First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
- Open Society Foundations Grants: Advancing Human Rights through Higher Education
- NGO of the Month: WageIndicator Foundation
- COIN/CVC Call for Proposals: Small Awards for Community-based HIV/AIDS Research
- NGO Programs to Support Refugees Under Regional Housing Program Balkans
- NGO Programs for Refugees and Displaced Persons