First Hand Foundation supports children with health problems around the world, especially where insurance and other forms of financial assistance are absent. NGOs who wish to address the needs of such a child, suffering from a critical health problem, can request help from the First Hand Foundation. Applicants need to submit the prescribed application (which can be downloaded from this link) with other supporting documents. Applications can be submitted by email or mail. More information regarding this assistance program is available at this link.
First Hand Foundation
September 13, 2008 By fundsforngos
- NGO Careers: Five top tips for Professional Development
- Fundraising Essentials: Creating the perfect fundraising mix for your NGO
- IB World Schools as a source of Fundraising
- Ten of the most innovative NGOs in the world
- Free Mango Guide: Financial Governance – Senior Managers Responsibilities