The UN Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) invites civil society organizations, educational or academic institutions to submit proposals will support expanding regional pool of experts and strengthening knowledge base on gender equality and women’s human rights in Southeast Asia in areas of legal reform, access to justice for women, and monitoring and accountability mechanisms for gender equality and women’s human rights.
Guidelines for the Submission of Proposals :
A narrative proposal consisting of:
• Context and problem analysis –a brief summary of existing gaps, barriers and challenges for gender equality in the areas of law reform, justice sector, accountability and monitoring mechanisms for gender equality and women’s human rights in Southeast Asia (not more than 1½ page).
• Project design and justification: description of strategies and approaches that your organization proposes to address the gaps, how the proposed strategies and activities will expand regional pool of experts and strengthen the knowledge base on gender equality in areas of law reform, access to justice and monitoring and accountability mechanisms on women’s human rights in Southeast Asia. The proposal should address at least 4 of the seven areas described in the Terms of Reference.
• Expected results: expected outputs and outcomes of your project
• Log frame and implementation of work plan: a description of expected outcomes, outputs and corresponding activities and a work plan to conduct the activities
• Partnerships: Include a description of the partners needed to successfully implement the project and their roles (½ – 1page)
• Institutional profile: Provide a brief description of the organization, including its registration details and relevant experience on advancing
For further information, visit the link.