The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Uganda is accepting applications for Education and Research to Improve Climate Change Adaptation. The objective of this program is to increase the level of education, professional expertise, and research to help meet the challenge of adapting to climate variability and change in the agricultural sector.
- Data quality, access, and availability
- Capacity support for implementation
- Stakeholder knowledge
- Research and analytical capacity
Eligibility & Criteria-
- USAID policy encourages competition in the award of Grants and Cooperative Agreements. In response to this RFA, any U.S. or non-U.S. organizations, non-profit, or for-profit entity is eligible to apply.
- USAID encourages applications from potential new partners.
- There shall be a minimum cost share of 5% in all applications. Cost Sharing, once accepted becomes a condition of payment of the federal share.