Deadline- 10th of July 2012
NetWorks, a five-year USAID-funded global project focusing on distribution and use of LLINs, is led by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Center for Communication Programs (JHUCCP), with partners Malaria Consortium, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (SwissTPH), and Mennonite Economic and Development Associates (MEDA).
- Proposals are expected from individuals or research agencies with demonstrable presence in the study area and experience in qualitative and quantitative research.
- Training of field staff and pre-test of the questionnaire (the questionnaire has already been designed)
- Assisting with sampling process and carrying out the survey in the field with adequate quality control
- Entering the data collected according to an agreed format and ensuring adequate cleaning is conducted before submission
- Submitting a report on the field experience.
For more information, visit this link