Capacity-building for NGOs is an ongoing process. As we move ahead to bring about social change, we also end up facing new and unexpected challenges. However, constant training and exposure to new ideas can lead organizations to address these challenges and improve their organizational growth.
Organizational development is a critical aspect of fundraising. If the systems of your organization are set right, you not only perform better, but you also have the prospect of attracting donors to support and empower you.
The “Human Resource Management for NGOs” here aims to make small and medium-sized NGOs understand and assess organizational behavior and functioning; manage organizations through planning, implementing and monitoring activities strategically; improve the performance of their staff; build effective management systems, policies and plans and improve long-term sustainability and resource mobilization.
Click on the links below to learn more about different aspects of human resource management in NGOs:
- Why is Human Resource Management Important for NGOs?
- Human Resource Information System for NGO Employees
- Staff Recruitment Policy for NGOs
- How to write a standard employment contract
- Performance Management System
- Using the Annual Performance Plan for NGO Employees in Performance Management System
- The Performance Appraisal Form
- Staff Performance Needs