- July 2-July 6 Nairobi, Kenya
- July 30-August 3 New Delhi, India
- August 13-August 17 Pretoria, South Africa
- September 17- September 21 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- October 8-October 12 Lusaka, Zambia
- October 29- November 2 Freetown, Sierra Leone
- November 5-November 9 Nairobi, Kenya
- November 12-November 16 Bangkok, Thailand
- November 25-November 29 Dhaka, Bangladesh
- November 26-November 30 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The Open Society Justice Initiative (“OSJI”) and Namati are partnering with Mango to offer trainings to members of the Global Legal Empowerment Network to assist them with their financial management. Financial processes and sustainability are key components of organizational efficacy, and allow organizations to operate to their full potential. OSJI will cover the cost of a standard Mango financial management course for qualified organizations.
Scholarships will cover training fees of £900. Travel or accommodation are not included; they encourage network members to find trainings in nearby locations.
For more information, visit this link