United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is seeking applications from the qualified applicants for the post of Communications Specialist (Capacity Development For Nation Building In Curacao). For this job proficiency in Dutch and/or Papiamentu would be an asset. Job location is Willemstad, Curacao. Duration of Initial Contract is One (1) year renewable and the Expected Duration of Assignment will be 3 years.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Postgraduate university degree in Journalism, Mass Communications, Public Relations or related field. Equivalent professional experience will be considered for first-degree holders.
- At least 7 years of relevant professional experience in journalism or corporate communications.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate development ideas and outputs.
- Experience in conceptualizing and managing the production of printed material including reports.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing communication and media outreach plans.
- Demonstrated experience in developing content for and managing social media platforms .
- Experience in project and/or development communication is highly desirable; Solid understanding of development issues is essential.
- Relevant experience in working with stakeholders (especially civil society organizations) and international organizations will be considered an asset.
- Languages: Proficiency in Dutch and/or Papiamentu would be an asset.
For more information visit this link.