All interested organizations are invited for Youth-to-Youth Replication Fund which led organizations to initiate and implement innovative projects which create entrepreneurship and business opportunities for youth. The objective of this program is to enables African youth to turn their energy and ideas into business opportunities to increase their incomes and create decent work for themselves and others. The five components aim to-
- Foster a culture of entrepreneurship among young people
- Introduce entrepreneurship education in school
- Ensure that potential and existing young entrepreneurs have access to business development services and finance
- Provide opportunities for youth to actively engage in employment generating projects through the Youth-to-Youth Fund
- Promote evidence based advocacy to better understand what works in youth entrepreneurship development
Eligibility & Criteria-
- Eligible applicants are officially registered, non-governmental, non-partisan, not-for-profit, youth-led organizations in Uganda, Tanzania, and Kenya.
- The manager of the proposed project must be a young person between the ages of 18 and 30. He/she should be the one submitting
- the proposal, and will be considered the Youth Entrepreneurship Facility’s key counterpart in the applicant organization. He/she is the representative of the organization to be attending the training provided by the Fund as part of the application process.
For more information, visit this link