The 15th International Anti-Corruption Conference (IACC) 2012 will be held from 7-10 November 2012 in Brazil. As part of the conference, IACC has launced a new mini-grant for €5,000 to those who are motivated to solve social problems and develop new methods, tools and projects to fight corruption.
The IACC Social Entrepreneurship Initiative’s competition is calling for new project ideas to boost transparency, accountability and fight corruption. The 3 competition winners will be awarded a mini-grant of 5,000 Euros to support the kick-off and implementation of their new anti-corruption project.
The competition winners will get:
- A mini-grant of 5000 Euros to implement your new transparency project
- Anti-corruption expertise on tap: Access to a wide range of experts in the field of accountability and transparency and IACC Game Changers platform
- Come to Brazil and participate at the 15th International Anti-Corruption Conference (7-10 November 2012 in Brasilia) where there will be an award ceremony with the Jury and the competition winners
How to Apply
To kick start your thinking process, here is a short overview of what we will ask of you in the application process.
- In 500 words or less, tell your story of change and let us know what motivates you to fight corruption
- In 500 words or less, describe your project in an elevator pitch
- There’ll be an impact map asking you to fill out the context of the problem you are trying to solve, project objectives, stakeholders and deliverables
- A budget indicating what the grant will support
Projects pitches will be accepted until 1 October 2012
For more information, visit this link.