Deadline- 31 July 2012
INSPIRE programme, British Council and Higher Education Commission of Pakistan jointly inviting proposals for new funding opportunities for Pakistan-UK Transnational Education Partnerships to develop and deliver higher education programmes in Pakistan.
Aims for this funding call-
- To establish mutually beneficial partnerships between HEIs in the UK and Pakistan.
- To increase awareness of the UK higher education systems in Pakistan and the Pakistan HE system in UK and the opportunities for long term partnership.
- To develop joint/dual award programmes and short course delivery at undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- To build sustainable, long term partnerships between collaborating institutions.
- To strengthen the skills of higher education staff in both countries in the techniques and knowledge of developing collaboratively delivered programmes including joint and dual awards.
- an accredited UK Higher Education Institutions (HEIs)
- Higher Education Institutions (public and private sector) in Pakistan that have formal accreditation by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- Bids for funding should be made jointly by the UK and Pakistan HEIs and must evidence support of the institutions involved with letters of support as stated in the final section of the application form.
- Bids from individuals will not be considered
For more information, visit this link