The University of Kent is proud of the extensive opportunities they offer to allow students to study abroad as part of their undergraduate degree. A full academic year abroad is offered as an integral part of our special four-year degrees. These courses are shown in the subject pages of our prospectus or can be accessed.
The scholarship is for £2,000 which is available only during the approved year abroad, for one year only, or pro-rata for the period spent abroad.
Eligibility & Criteria-
- Open to all UK and EU full-time applicants
- Applicants must have made an application through UCAS for a full-time undergraduate course which includes a year abroad
- Applicants must obtain a minimum of AAB (from 3 A levels) or equivalent, and must fulfill the normal entry requirements for their course
- Applicants are asked to submit an essay
How to apply?
- Applicants should complete the on-line application form which includes an essay of 750-1000 words on “Why I wish to study abroad as part of my Kent degree, and how this will help me in my future career”.
- Please email the completed application form, with applicant’s full name and UCAS number, to given email address in the website.
Countries/Region- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
For more information, visit this link