Deadline- 31 July 2012
Full scholarship for students attending or admitted in undergraduate courses at post-secondary institutions in Mauritius, recognized by the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC). Scholarships will be awarded to meritorious students who come from a family whose household income does not exceed Rs 15,000 per month. The scholarships are offered by the State Bank of Mauritius through The SBM Education Fund under the above-mentioned scheme.
- Be citizens and residents of the Republic of Mauritius.
- Meet the minimum entry requirements of the course proposed (e.g. a good HSC or equivalent for degree courses).
- Come from a family whose household income does not exceed Rs 15,000 monthly.
- Not be children of SBM employees.
- Not have benefited from any other scholarship for the same course/programme.
For more information, visit this link