The University of Birmingham announces its Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) Block Grant Partnership funding competition for studentships starting in October 2013.
- Arts and Humanities Research Council Funding offer 13 doctoral studentships in the following areas:
- Classics and Ancient History
- English Language and Literature
- German Language and Culture
- History of Art, Architecture and Design
- Italian Language and Culture
- Religious Studies
The University also offers 5 Master’s studentships (Research Preparation Master’s – RPM and Professional Preparation Master’s – PPM) in the following areas:
- Archaeology (RPM/PPM)
- Dance, Drama and Performing Arts (PPM)
- English Language and Literature (RPM)
- Film, Digital and Media Production (PPM)
- History of Art, Architecture and Design (RPM)
- Music (RPM)
- Philosophy (RPM)
- Religious Studies (RPM)
The application for AHRC funding is embedded into the University of Birmingham’s online application for a place. The application should complete this form in full and complete the following steps before the deadline.
The candidate will then be able to track the submission of references using the online application tracker. It is responsibility to ensure that references are submitted by the deadline. Applications which do not have a completed AHRC Additional Information Form, two references and a transcript attached will not be eligible for consideration.
Deadline: 28th January, 2013 Monday at 4pm
For further information, visit the link.