Qualifying applicants may only be awarded one DCU International Student Scholarship. This scholarship is only available to full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught students studying a full diet of modules, excluding the Foundation or Pre-Masters programme (China, India, USA, and Japan). Separate scholarships are available for students registering on the Study Abroad Programme (USA and Japan). Students registered on an international partnership programme are not eligible to receive this scholarship.
The award of a DCU International Student Scholarship takes the form of a reduction in the tuition fee payable; it is not a cash award. All other expenses, including the remainder of the tuition fees, and travel/ living expenses shall remain the responsibility of the successful applicant
· The scholarship is offered for a fixed length
· The scholarship is of a fixed value and it does not increase with inflation
· The University is unable to defer a scholarship.
· All registering students awarded a scholarship agree to allow the International Office to share certain data (name, course, student ID number, institution, etc. as required) with other parties within the University
· The university may also use information collected regarding the scholarship holders in our marketing activities; however, students’ contact details will not be given out.
· The University may feature your interview/photo/profile/story on the University website and/or other University publications and will normally ask for your permission/approval prior to publishing this.
· The University reserves the right to utilize this information in the promotion of the University and in any other student recruitment and/or Scholarship promotion activities.
· The University decision over the equivalence and eligibility of your qualification is final
· Each individual application will be considered on its academic merits
· The University reserves the right to discontinue or amend the scheme in future years
In order to apply for any of the scholarships, applicants should take note of the following:
· Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on a full-time programme as specified for each type of scholarship.
· Deadlines are provided for each scholarship and these must be fully adhered to.
· All applicants must be classified as a ‘non-EU’ student for fee purposes and have permanent residency in the country to which the scholarship is offered
· Complete our online application form all applications for September 2012 entry must be submitted through this online application system by 5pm on 20 July 2012. Late scholarship applications cannot be accepted and the application process will close after that date.
Deadline: 5pm on 20th July, 2012
For further information, visit the link.