Deadline- March 31, 2012
Countries/Region- All Developing Countries
The Developing Countries Partnership Program on scholarship or Beasiswa (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) is provided for master Degree Program at one of 12 prominent Universities in Indonesian for 3 years period.
The main purpose of Scholarship listing blog is to provide a platform where students can access scholarship information for free of charge and providers can list their scholarship for free. In addition to scholarships, it includes Loans for College, student Loans, college funding, Financial Aid.
Since 2002, the program has been offered to the Master Degree candidates from the developing countries all around the world. In fact, this program has been attracting more applicants. By 2009 there would be 476 students from 42 countries had been awarded the scholarship.
How to apply?
- General Requirements
- Maximum of age is 35 years old
- Posses a bachelor degree or equivalent
- Have a TOEFL score of 450 or equivalent
- Submit complete application form
- Must be nominated by the Indonesian Embassy
- Required Documents
- A nomination letter from the Indonesian Embassy
- A nomination letter from the respective government officials
- 2(two) Academic Recommendation Letters
- A Scanned Passport of birth certificate and academic transcript(in English)
- A scanned TOEFL score certificate obtained within the last 2 years
- A scanned Medical Statement
For more information, visit this link