Westminster International Scholarships are open to international students from developing country and provides golden opportunity offering full-time Masters Degree.
These awards aim at fully funding if one is from a developing country and will study a full-time Masters degree at the University. Particular preference will be given if one can demonstrate how the knowledge one acquire from the studies will support the development of one’s own country.
The scholarships procedure is separate from your admissions application. Therefore, ensure the applicant send separate application to the Scholarships Office.
The documents must be accompanied in this order:
• Statement of support (This is section B of the application form)
• A copy of offer letter (Either hard copy or printed email version)
• A copy of IELTS/TOEFL result. These are English language qualifications, and only required to submit this if one is an international or European applicant.
• A copy of transcript from most recent/current academic study
• A reference letter for scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (Where relevant to your chosen degree course)
Deadline: 31st May, 2012
For further information, visit the link.