The Resource Alliance has a 12 year history of organizing the International Workshop for Resource Mobilization (IWRM). It is widely recognized as the leading training for building the fundraising capacity of non-profit organizations in the emerging economies. Host countries have included India, Thailand, Uganda, Malaysia, South Africa and Kenya.
The International Workshop on Resource Mobilization (IWRM) Asia 2015 will be held from 24-27 August at The Piccadilly Hotel, Janakpuri, New Delhi, India.
IWRM Asia Bursaries
- Bursary benefits – Bursary winners will get a 50% reduction on the four-day delegate place at the IWRM Asia 2015.
- Applicants must represent a non-profit organization based in Asia with an annual budget of less than USD200,000.
- Applicant organizations should not propagate political or religious doctrines.
- Applicants should have an understanding of the English language.
- Apply – Participants interested to apply for a bursary place must download the application form and return it via email.
Eligibility Criteria for IWRM Workshop 2015
Applicants can be the
- Head of civil society organizations/ NGOs and institutions who are responsible for the sustainability of their organizations
- Directors and board members who are responsible for ensuring that their organisations have adequate resources
- Programme and project cordinators who are also responsible for mobilising, managing and accounting for project finances and other resources
- Directors of fundraising, development and communications
- Fundraising, marketing and grant officers/managers
- Representatives from government institutions and ministries with the responsibility of mobilising, managing and accounting for finances and other non-financial resources
- Representatives from trusts, foundations, and charity networks interested in learning more about the fundraising sector
- Representatives of commercial organizations operating in the charity fundraising sector
- All those whose job involves mobilising, using and accounting for resources and managing their donor relations
- Individuals who want to build their careers in fundraising
- Resource mobilisation and fundraising consultants.
More information about this Foundation is available in the PDF version. If you are a FundsforNGOs Premium Member, you can instantly download this PDF version. Not a Premium Member? Click here to Sign up! Not interested? Continue reading…