Deadline: 8 April 2016
European Union is seeking applications from the organisations for its Action grants to support national or transnational projects to enhance the rights of victims of crime/victims of violence. This call for proposals is based on the 2015 annual work programmes of the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme (REC Programme) and of the Justice Programme.
- To co-fund transnational projects that support victims of violence in line with the specific objective of the Rights, Equality and Citizenship (REC) Programme:
- To prevent and combat all forms of violence against children, young people and women, as well as other groups at risk of violence in close relationships; and
- To protect the victims of such violence (Daphne strand).
- To co-fund transnational and national projects that enhance the rights of crime victims in line with the specific objective of the Justice Programme to facilitate effective access to justice for all, including promoting and supporting the rights of victims of crime (Access to justice strand).
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Iceland
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Relevance to the priorities of the call
- Quality of the proposed action
- European added value of the project
- Expected results, dissemination, sustainability and long-term impact
Applicants and partners must comply with the following requirements:
- Legal status: Applicants and partners must be legally constituted public or private organisations, or international organisations
- Non-profit: The applicant must be a non-profit organisation.
- The EU grant requested cannot be lower than EUR 75 000. There is no upper limit.
- Projects must not have started prior to the date of submission of the grant application
How to Apply
To apply to this call for proposals organisations must register and submit their applications via PRIMOS.
For more information, please visit this link.