Travel2change is a network of travelers and locals who collaborate to create ideas and actions that benefit communities across the world. Travel2change believe travel can change lives both for travelers and locals. However, while there are several opportunities which ask to simply volunteer abroad; Travel2change believe that create the most impact if volunteer traveling is fun.
Travel2change is challenging to submit creative ideas that link passion with the purpose of making good happen through travel. Travel2change is asking individuals, groups, and nonprofits to share their best ideas. Travel2change reward the top-voted submission with $1,000 to go on a travel2change trip to make their idea happen. Travel2change Travel2change is looking for creative ideas that associate passion to travel with a purpose. Many members of our travel2change community are particularly inspired by initiatives that link sports, art or adventure activities and travel for meaningful social change.
Submit an idea from September 4 to October 31 (noon Pacific Time). Our judges will select which applicants will pass to the voting round. From November 1 to November 15 (noon Pacific Time) we’ll open it up to public voting. Rally your colleagues and friends to get behind your effort and join the public in selecting the winner.
Include a photo or video that represents your idea. Photos should be in JPG, PNG, or GIF format, at least 570 × 345 pixels and no larger than 10MB. To include a video, use a YouTube URL.
Describe where you’d like to go, and how you’d link your passion to creating a positive impact in that community.
If you have any questions, please review these FAQs or send us an email at email@example.com.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- This Challenge is open for submissions from September 4, 2012 (noon PT) to October 31, 2012( noon PT).
- Only US-based organizations, groups and individuals are eligible to apply. If you are not from the US, travel2change would still love to hear your idea and we’ll do our best to support you to make it happen. Please email us your idea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Submitted projects must be able to be activated with $1,000 within 5 months of receiving the grant.
- Projects will be featured on this page and public voting will be open from November 1, 2012 (noon PT) to November 15, 2012 (noon PT).
- The project with the most votes will receive $1,000 to implement their idea.
- In order to vote, log in with your GOOD account. If you don’t have a GOOD account, it’s free to join. All you need is an email address or a Facebook account to register. You will be emailed a link that you need to click in order to validate your address.
Deadline: October 31st, 2012 (noon PT)
For further information, visit the link.