EuropeAid is seeking proposals for EU Partnership for Peace Programme. The main purpose of this program is to help create the conditions for the peace process to advance and provide a solid foundation at societal level for lasting peace in the Middle East.
- to promote civil society peace building and conflict transformation actions, via initiatives which are likely to have an impact on people’s everyday lives.
- to support practical actions aiming at rebuilding mutual trust through reconciliation, building capacity for non-violent approaches to conflict resolution, empowering marginalized parties and launching joint development policies and strategies.
- to strengthen direct civil society relationships and co-operation based on equality and reciprocity between Palestinians and Israelis, including the Arab minority in Israel.
The overall indicative amount made available under this Call for Proposals is € 4,700,000. The initial planned duration of an action may not be lower than 24 months nor exceed 36 months.
Eligibility & Criteria-
- be legal persons
- be non-profit-making
- be specific types of organisations such as: non-governmental organisations, public sector operators, local authorities, international (inter-governmental) organisations
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or one of the ENPI South Countries or a country that is beneficiary of Pre-Accession Assistance or a Member State of the EEA
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
For more information, visit this link