Dassault Systemes has announced IFWE Challenge/Contest which aims to stimulate the most innovative world-changing dreams. Winners will have the opportunity to win prize of up to $12,000.
Participation in the “IF WE Challenge” contest is submitting a sentence which must be written in English language. The sentence written and posted by the Participant must be up to 140 character-long and begin with “#IFWE”. The Participant’s “#IFWE” sentence must express a dream, a technical challenge, or an innovative project. The proposal submitted by the Participant must be achievable and consequently cannot be based on non-existent technologies.
Eligibility & Criteria-
- Residents of a country under a United States embargo
- Residents of Belgium, Norway, the Netherlands, Sweden, India, Brazil, the Canadian province of Quebec, and the People’s Republic of China
- Residents of any other country or territory where participation in the Contest, as well as the terms of the present rules, would violate applicable local laws
- Employees of companies that directly, or indirectly, participate in the development of The Contest
- Employees of Dassault Systèmes and its affiliates
- Spouses and family members of the employees of the aforementioned companies
For more information, visit this link