Deadline- October 1st, 2012
Delta Dental of Illinois Foundation seeking applications for Community Grant Program for which $2 million are provided to programs and organizations in Illinois that improve the oral health of the residents of Illinois.
- Have physical presence in the state of Illinois and must benefit Illinois children;
- Be a public charity classified as exempt from federal income taxes under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code;
- Be a public or governmental entity such as a public school or health department.
- Address identified needs among underserved segments of the population.
- Build awareness and educate Illinois children on the connection between overall health and oral health;
- Are financially and operationally stable;
- Fulfill a unique or unduplicated need;
- Have a plan and process in place to measure and report outcomes.
- Have a new, innovative model that is providing successful and has potential to be replicated throughout the state.
For more information, visit this link