Deadline- Dec 05, 2012
This grant is organized by Health Resources & Services Administration to improve the health of the Nation’s underserved communities and vulnerable populations by ensuring access to comprehensive, culturally competent, quality primary health care services.
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits applications for the Health Center Program’s Service Area Competition (SAC).organizations seeking a grant for operational support for an announced service area under the Health Center Program, including Community Health Center (CHC, section 330(e)), Migrant Health Center (MHC, section 330(g)), Health Care for the Homeless (HCH, section 330(h)), and/or Public Housing Primary Care (PHPC, section 330(i)). For the purposes of this document, the term “health center” refers to the diverse types of health centers (i.e., CHC, MHC, HCH, and/or PHPC) supported under section 330 of the PHS Act, as amended.
- State governments
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- Independent school districts
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
For more information, visit grants.gov and search by funding opportunity number. HRSA-13-226