Deadline: 8 December 2014
Applications are open for the Curriculum Development Course by MASHAV in Israel from 19 January 2015 to 2 February 2015. A major aim of the course is to raise questions about and uncover some of the workings in schools as well as to consider the possibilities for revitalizing curricular visions that can flow from interpretive & critical perspectives.
This course is designed to introduce educators who have an interest in and responsibility for curriculum theory and development, to a broad range of perspectives that guide the work of curriculum deliberation and practice. MASHAV supports hotel accommodation and support medical insurance of the candidate.
- Lectures and discussions led by experts.
- Analysis of educational planning through written material and professional visits.
- Meetings with institutional administrators and acquaintance with projects at the national and regional levels.
- Simulations, panel discussions, and group work.
- Study tours at schools, educational centers, universities, teacher training institutions
- and pedagogical resource centers
- Teachers, educators, High-level educational staffs, lecturers at teacher training institutions, school principals, counselors, or supervisors, and researchers in relevant fields are all welcome to apply.
- The candidate should download the application form from the MASHAV website.
- The completed application form along with the supporting documents should be sent to the email given on the website before the closing date.
For more information, please visit: Curriculum Development Course.