Deadline: 27 November 2014
MASHAV in cooperation with the Hebrew University of Jerusalem’s Faculty of Agriculture has launched the opening of a training and capacity building program on Meeting Agricultural Challenges in a Changing World: Biotechnology and Bioinformatics. The course is to be held in Rehovot, Israel from 5 January 2015 to 5 March 2015.
The course is aimed at promoting the use of new biotechnological techniques in modern agricultural production. The environment is changing and this important parameter will be a central component of this course. MASHAV supports scholarships covering tuition fees, full board accommodation and basic medical insurance.
- Advanced research equipment and the central library of Agricultural Science are available
- Around-the-clock computer access
- Scientific material available
- Professional field trips
- An academic degree (M.Sc. or above) in biology, animal sciences or agriculture.
- An authorized certificate of English proficiency at a level of at least 89 on the TOEFL
- A detailed record of studies and copies of last degree received must be included with application forms.
- An official signed and stamped certificate of good health.
- Professional experience in the field of biotechnology
- Letters of recommendation from the candidate’s place of work or study.
- The candidate should download the application form from the MASHAV website.
- The completed application form along with the supporting documents should be sent to the email given on the website before the closing date.
- An additional copy in PDF format should be set to the Faculty email address given on the website.
For more information, please visit: MASHAV Capacity Building Program.