Deadline: 21 December 2014
MASHAV is launching an International course on The Integration between Research, Extension and Applied Agriculture from 26 January 2015 to 10 February 2015.
The course aims to share Israel’s experience and research with the participants. The knowledge gained by the participants aims to expose them the importance of the cooperation between the research, extension and farmer to the development of the agricultural sector. MASHAV supports scholarships covering tuition fees, full board accommodation, basic medical insurance and transportation to and from the airport.
The following professionals are eligible to apply:
- Professionals involved in agricultural research
- Directors of agricultural training centers and Agricultural research organizations
- Research and Development station managers
- Professionals from private extension companies
The candidate should possess:
- Candidates should hold an academic degree in agriculture related disciplines
- two years of professional work experience
- A full command of English is required.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The candidate should download the application form from the MASHAV website.
- The completed application form along with the supporting documents should be sent to the email given on the website before the closing date.
For more information, please visit: MASHAV International course for Agriculture and research integration.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.