Deadline: 31 March 2016
The Mitsubishi Corporation Fund for Europe and Africa (MCFEA) is currently accepting applications from organizations throughout Europe and Africa to support projects that align with environmental conservation, environmental education and poverty alleviation. A special priority is projects that combine conservation with the economic and social development of local communities. Grants are to organizations for one year.
The Mitsubishi Corporation Fund for Europe and Africa (MCFEA) target grant-making level shall be between £200,000 and £300,000 per annum (the Fund’s total expenditure)
- To conserve and protect, for the benefit of the public, the environment as a whole and its animal, forest and plant life in particular and to educate the public in natural history and ecology and the importance of conservation of the environment;
- To advance the education of the public and, in particular, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing:
- to promote education and research in the field of ecology and conservation of natural resources and the environment anywhere in the world;
- to promote the study and appreciation of flora and fauna anywhere in the world with particular emphasis on endangered species;
- to promote the study and appreciation of agriculture, horticulture, silviculture and land and estate management;
- to carry out research into the sustainable development of forest lands.
- To relieve poverty in any part of the world.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can fill the MCFEA application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Mitsubishi Corporation Fund for Europe and Africa.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.