Deadline- August 17, 2012
Countries/Region- Africa, Latin America
Applications are invited for Course management of social organizations and enterprises building programs inclusive for people of African descent in Latin America.
Main focus is on self-management and collaborative learning by putting the students in the center of the learning process and allowing them to build direct connections between knowledge and daily practices.
The first module of the course will deepen the order cognitive skills, strengthening the capacity of analysis and key opportunities for the strengthening of organizations, the second module will strengthen the
- Belonging to the population of African descent in Latin America.
- The course is taught in Spanish, so it requires a high level of language comprehension.
- Have 8 to 10 hours per week for academic program development.
- Have knowledge in handling tools in the user level (web browsers, word processors, media players).
- Have Internet access during the course.
For more information, visit this link