Deadline: 29 April 2016
The European and African Union Commissions together with the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) are currently inviting applications from policy officers and scientists for its evidence and policy event to support research in the field of the Water-Energy-Food nexus.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Enhance participants skills in integrating evidence into policy-making.
- Create a community of practice that will continue to collaborate afterwards.
- Stimulate the participants to share their new skills and learning with their colleagues.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Citizenship of an African state or EU Member State.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the water – energy – food nexus.
- Commitment to participate in the event for the whole duration of the seminar.
- Strong motivation to use and provide evidence for policy.
- Proficiency in English.
- For scientists: Participation in collaborative research projects funded by FP7, Horizon 2020, the AU Research Grants, Kwame Nkrumah Scientific awards, the ACP S&T Programme and the ERAfrica initiative will be considered an asset.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The program is looking for:
- 25 policy-makers (junior to middle level) from EU Institutions and Member States
- 25 policy-makers (junior to middle level) from African Institutions and African States
- 25 EU scientists
- 25 African scientists
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must complete the application form via given website and also submit CV and a short motivation letter.
For more information, please visit Evidence and Policy Event.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.