Deadline: 12 June 2015
GFIA Africa will assemble the people needed to effect real change and offer hundreds of practical solutions that can raise productivity and stop post harvest losses in all parts of the continent while mitigating the effects of over farming and climate change.
7 essential reasons why delegates will attend GFIA Africa:
- to be at the forefront of discussions between members of the new Global Alliance on Climate Smart Agriculture
- to find hundreds of innovations that can increase yields using less energy, less water and less money
- to meet thousands of experts across the value chain who can show them the benefits of sustainable agriculture
- to develop business relationships through pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings
- to network at a range of informal social functions
- to source suppliers within the international exhibition offering the latest products, services and expert advice
- to join a community of influential business leaders who are revolutionizing the way the world grows food.
For more information, visit GFIA Africa.