Deadline: 1 March 2016
Google invites students to participate in its AdCamp program, offering a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products and insight into the industry.
Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices.
The AdCamp programs for Europe, Middle-East and Africa will take place from 13 – 15 of July 2016 at Google’s European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland or Google Poland, Wroclaw (participants will be allocated at Google’s discretion).
To apply, students must:
- Be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Be a current student in a country in Europe, Middle-East or Africa.
- Be graduating in 2017 or 2018. Students graduating in November – December 2016 are eligible.
- Demonstrate experience or internships in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Be available to attend all three days of the program. (Depending on your location, you might need to travel to and from Ireland on July 12 and 16th respectively)
- Be fluent in English, as all AdCamp program activities will be conducted in English.
Students who have participated in a Google program (AdCamp, BOLD, Google Student Ambassador program) or Google internship in the past are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The participants are required to submit the completely filled application form available on the website.
For more information, please visit Google AdCamp Program EMEA 2016.