Deadline- March 15, 2013
Moremi Initiative for Women’s Leadership in Africa (Moremi Initiative) is seeking applications for Moremi Leadership Empowerment and Development (MILEAD) Fellowship Program.
The MILEAD Fellows Program is a long-term leadership development program designed to identify, develop and promote emerging young African Women leaders to attain and thrive in leadership in their community and Africa as a whole. The program targets dynamic young women interested in developing transformational leadership skills that help them address issues facing women and girls across communities in Africa. The MILEAD Program equips Fellows with the world class knowledge, skills, values and networks they need to succeed as 21st century women leaders. Applications are welcome from young African women ages19 – 25, living in Africa and the Diaspora.
Eligibility & Criteria-
- Applicant be a young African woman (between 19 and 25 years of age)
- Demonstrate leadership potential and promise
- Show track record of interest in service to the community
- Demonstrate high academic potential- with ability to participate in vigorous under-graduate level program
- Have a working knowledge of the English language
- Outstanding personal qualities, including openness to interpersonal and multicultural experiences
How to apply?
Applications are available online or requested via email. Completed application forms must be submitted along with two recommendation letters and a CV. All applications and supporting documents must be submitted by email.
For more information, visit this link