Deadline: 7 February 2016
SEED Foundation is seeking applications from organisations for its 2016 grant projects to support pilot projects in favor of an innovative agricultural development.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The mission of Seed Foundation is to support agricultural and rural development in Africa to improve food security and living conditions of the most vulnerable population.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
SEED Foundation’s team will pay particular attention to the following areas:
- The relationship between staffing and total project budget: Priority will be given to projects where staffing SEED Foundation is decisive in the budget.
- The number of beneficiaries: Priority is given to small groups of beneficiaries.
- The steps of the sector concerned by the project: Priority will be given to projects affecting several steps in the chain.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The team of SEED Foundation and the Selection Committee will determine which projects offer the best balance between these different elements:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The capacity of the project owner and the local partner
- The local anchoring and consistency with the context of the region
- The consistency of the budget and the financial package
- Compliance with sustainable development objectives and environmental dimension
- The project impacts and the existence of evaluation systems
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- The outlook and long-term vision of the project: development and capitalization
- Durability and sustainability of the action
Eligible Countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Comoros, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Equatorial, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Uganda, Republic Central Africa, Republic democratic Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Chad, Togo, Zambia, Zimbabwe
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
- Eligibility of the project leader
- To be an organization that can issue tax receipts CERFA;
- Have experience in the field of agricultural development in Africa.
- Eligibility of local partner
- Being a non-profit organization or a player in the social and solidarity entrepreneurship;
- Actively participate in project design and implementation;
- Have the ability to continue the process without the support of the carrier to end of the project.
- Eligibility Project
- Be subject to the creation of agricultural activities and / or sustainable agribusiness that create added value at the local level and to improve access to healthy food;
- Take place in Africa in an eligible country;
- Being innovative ;
- Determine their pilot phase with a start-up Phase 1 of this year at the time of filing;
- Sign in duration.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application forms at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Seed Foundation Grants 2016.