Deadline: 1 July 2016
The Conservation, Food and Health (CFH) Foundation is accepting concept notes for its second round grants from non-profit organizations in the developing countries that demonstrate strong local leadership, promote professional development in the conservation, agricultural, and health sciences; develop the capacity of local organizations; and address a particular problem in the field.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Conservation: Conservation grants help improve ecological and environmental conditions in the developing world. The foundation supports field research and related research activities, training, and technical assistance efforts that:
- help conserve viable ecosystems and protect biological diversity in developing countries
- train local leaders in conservation and protection of resources, with an emphasis on technical and scientific training
- Food: Food grants support focused efforts to improve access to food for consumption in developing countries. Areas of interest include projects that:
- promote or develop specific sustainable agriculture practices with potential to advance science and practice in other countries
- explore and refine innovative education and training interventions for small scale food producers and farmers
- advance new approaches to control pests and diseases affecting important food crops of developing countries
- Health: The foundation supports public health programs that are preventive rather than curative in nature. It supports research, technical assistance, and training projects that:
- improve public health through community-based efforts that address health promotion, disease prevention, family planning, and reproductive health
- increase the understanding and treatment of tropical diseases
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The average grant is approximately $20,000. Grants exceeding $25,000 are rarely awarded.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The foundation’s geographic focus is the developing world.
- The foundation will support: Non-governmental organizations (NGO), Nonprofit organizations, Civil society organizations, Community-based organizations, Colleges, universities and academic institutions.
- The foundation does not support businesses, government agencies, humanitarian relief organizations other foundations or churches.
How to Apply
- The application process consists of two phases:
- concept notes
- full proposals
- Applicants must first submit a concept note and the selected applicants will be invited to submit full proposals.
For more information, please visit CFH Grants.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.